Herbalism is a medicinal practice, but you cannot simply call it a branch of medicine. It is actually what has been passed on from one generation to another since the ancient times.
Many people nowadays are using herbs in curing their diseases. Aside from the fact that herbs are proven effective, you don’t have to spend lots of money to buy them because you can easily make your own kitchen or backyard herb garden.
Herbs can cure your ailments miraculously. When included in recipes, they can cleanse your inner system, and when used for spa treatment, they can beautify your skin.
The best part of herbalism is that you don’t have to deal with complex chemical formulas with side-effects. Most herbal products can be made at home using simple formulas. I have listed some easy ideas on how to benefit your health with herbs.
Explore the Magic of Herbalism
Licorice, Ashwagandha and French clay face pack
If you want to treat your acne, pimples or blemishes, use this easy face pack formula.
- Take 3 tablespoons of French clay, 2 tablespoons of Ashwagandha and 1 tablespoon of Licorice and mix well
- Pour in fresh milk and create a thick paste
- Apply the mixture onto face and neck
- Wait till the mixture dries up, and then wash it off
- Do it twice to thrice a week before going to bed
Hibiscus, Lavender and Sandalwood oil spa at home
- Boil Hibiscus flowers in coconut oil
- Remove from the flame
- Add a few drops of Lavender and Sandalwood oil into it
- Massage your body with the mixture. This combination will help you relax, improve your skin texture and detoxify your body
This home spa treatment can be given before taking a bath. You can do this once a week or once a month, depending upon your own convenience.
Use a Beeswax lip balm
Beeswax is a good, helpful base for creating a lip balm. It nourishes your delicate lips and enriches them, giving them a fuller look.
- A mixture of pounded rose petals and beeswax gives a pinkish look to your lips. It smells naturally good as well. Perhaps, this formula was used by many ancient queens to seduce their lovers. Herbalism has this magic to attract people without causing any harm.
Use herbal soaps for bathing
During the ancient times, royalties and beautiful women used herbal soaps for enhancing their beauty. Herbalism has secret formulas for creating soaps that can keep you young looking for a longer time.
Castle soaps can be used as a base, and you can add your choice of herbs to these soaps. Bathing with these soaps will detoxify your body and make your skin healthy. You can also use Ayurvedic soaps that are usually made of 22-52 herbs that can keep your skin free from acne, pimples and blemishes, making you look young and beautiful. Herbal soaps don’t contain harmful chemicals.